Looking to transform your bathroom into a spa-like retreat?
Here are some bathroom ideas and bathroom tile design pointers to give you some direction.
- Space is often a challenge when it comes to bathroom remodeling. Careful planning and an open mind will help towards maximizing your space and to bring your bathroom to its full potential. Even if your quarters are tight a few simple tricks can effectively enlarge your room.
- Look for tiles that are light colored. Soft colors tend to create an open,bright space.
- Glass bathroom tiles are a good idea as a glass wall tile will reflect and illuminate its surroundings giving off an illusion of a wider area.
- Current bathroom designs are loaded with glass wall tile both for its stunning visual appeal and for its durability and practicality in high water –traffic spaces. They are especially utilized for shower tile ideas.
- Use mirrors as a space enlarging trick. Get rid of clunky radiators and opt for radiant flooring as a space saving and luxurious option.
- When looking for bathroom tile ideas think of colors and patterns that give off a feeling of tranquility. Be sure they are pleasing to you and don’t worry about others’ opinions-it is your own private place to relax in.
- Bathroom tile mosaic and natural stone mosaics are beautiful ideas that add detail and can be the finishing touch to a perfect place.
Check back soon for additional tips and helpfull ideas to help you redecorate your bathroom
untill next time
Style your coveted space
Glass Tiles Oasis