Living in a house that we get pleasure from is so important. Our homes change into our refuge from a long and stressful day. Studies tell us that aesthetics play a vital role in our lives, as well. It is a fact that our physical, mental, social, and spiritual health is affected by colors, textures, and styles. Our homes reflect who we are, and how we feel. If you are seriously thinking of ways to revitalize and reenergize your kitchen, while remaining economical and sensible; simply integrate glass tiles into your new decor ideas.
Glass Tiles – Elegant and Effective
Glass tile is increasing in popularity. Glass tiles are unique, offering so many styles and texture combinations from which to choose. With all the new designs, hues, shades, and alternatives they offer, glass tiles are almost an art form within themselves. They are a great alternative to ceramic and stone. No other tile can compete with as many color choices that are available when you pick a glass tile. From all kinds of pastel shades to luxurious, bright clear primary colors, glass, and mosaic glass tiles offer a range of sizes from 3/8 x 3/8 to 12 x 12.
Tips on Choosing Glass Tiles
- Select the backsplash colors after you have selected your different room finishes. That will give you the option to incorporate shades that blend in with your style and design.
- Always buy extra tiles in case of damage during the installation process.
- Stay away from picking fad colors, especially if you are thinking of selling your home in the future.
- Keep your backsplash from looking too busy. Choose simple patterns or larger tiles for small spaces.
- When tiling against wood, vivid, multicolored tiles add interest and personality. For a more contemporary look, use neutral color tiles.
Glass tiles are not only beautiful, but are weather and water-resistant, making glass tiles a practical and wise choice. Easy to maintain and clean, their resilience and long lasting endurance only adds to their universal appeal.